The job of the digestive system is to break down the food we eat into smaller units called nutrients. The nutrients are then absorbed into the bloodstream and fuel the body’s activities. This learning board shows how the major organs play their roles in the digestion process. Different touch bottons will initiate light effects illustrating each of the digestion stages: The MOUTH takes in food and begins the digestive process, which continues in the STOMACH. The food then passes to the INTESTINES. Any food that the body doesn't need or can't use is sent to the large intestine and later leaves the body as waste, which completes the process.
Size(inch): 18.1*18.1*2 Weight: 5.64lb/2.56kg Material: Plywood, Beech Wood
Shipping Method & cost
To: the United States
Modes of transportation: Air transportation(for small product); Sea transportation(for large product)
Estimated days for delivery: 7-10(by air); 18-35(by sea)
Shipping times may be affected during public holidays as manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations during these times. Though this is unfortunately out of our control, we will try our best to improve on this issue.
No logistics service to P.O. boxes and Hawaii Island, EAGLE RIVER, Kapaa, Waianae, Kapolei, Waipahu, Kalaheo, and Haslet.
Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving must follow the criteria as below:
- Faulty items damaged/broken, or soiled upon arrival.
- Items received in the incorrect size/color.
- Unwashed, unworn, and unused item(s) that have not met your expectation within 30 days of receiving.
Contact our service Center as soon as possible if you come across any of the above situations.
If for any reason you decide you no longer want the item. You can report it to us within 30 days of receiving it for a partial refund of the item cost.
Returns Process & Time-Frame
Please carefully follow our returns process to minimize any delays:
- If your item is returnable (see above), please submit a ticket in our service Center stating your:
- Order number
- SKU number or product name
- Reason for return
- Our customer service team will respond to your request within 24 hours and provide you with a return address.
- Please return the item according to our instructions send us return proof in the form of the tracking number and a valid return receipt.
- Once we have received the returned item(s), we will email you and arrange an exchange or a refund within 30 days.
After this, please note the refund times below:
For credit card refunds, please allow between 7-14 business days for the transaction to process.
For PayPal refunds, please allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to appear in your account.
For Wallet refunds (store credit), please allow 24 hours for your account to be updated.
Return Shipping Costs & Address
We aim to offer services that will benefit all of our loyal customers. Please always Contact Us prior to returning the items by submitting a ticket to obtain an return address.
- All shipping fees are at the customers expense. This includes shipping fees for a return or exchange. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Please contact your local post office to confirm the actual return shipping fee. We recommend you use the cheapest registered airmail method that is available.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Terms Of Service