Helping children to identify and label emotions is an important first step emotional skills learning. Many children do not yet have the vocabulary to identify feeling words like angry or frustrated, or have the skills to “read” facial cues or to interpret body language. This "How Are You Feeling?" wall element features a make-your-own-expression face allowing a child to express his emotion by adjusting the directions of the eye brows, eyes, nose and mouth. He can also add tears or flush on his chins when he is sad or embarrassed. We are also introducing 3 mood meters: 3 axes representing happiness, sadness and anger (Eash axis ranges from 1 to 5). Children can show adults how happy they are, how angry they are or how sad they are by easily sliding the wooden pegs to the right position. When a child is telling he is at degree "5" on the Sadness Axis, adults can ask him why he is feeling very sad and offer help to the child. Or when when a child is extremely happy, we can encourage her to share with other children her happiness. Finally, there are 10 circumstances or objects printed on the panel, teachers will choose one of the them and ask a child to make up a facial expression and slide the mood meters to express how his feelings would be. This could be a very interesting game as children could have very opposite reactions. For example, some children loves cats and some children are scared of cats.
SIZE (inch) : 18.1*18.1*1.3 Weight: 4.96lb/2.25kg Material: Plywood, Beech Wood
Emotions ManagementHelp children to control emotions
Shipping Method & cost
To: the United States
Modes of transportation: Air transportation(for small product); Sea transportation(for large product)
Estimated days for delivery: 7-10(by air); 18-35(by sea)
Shipping times may be affected during public holidays as manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations during these times. Though this is unfortunately out of our control, we will try our best to improve on this issue.
No logistics service to P.O. boxes and Hawaii Island, EAGLE RIVER, Kapaa, Waianae, Kapolei, Waipahu, Kalaheo, and Haslet.
Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving must follow the criteria as below:
- Faulty items damaged/broken, or soiled upon arrival.
- Items received in the incorrect size/color.
- Unwashed, unworn, and unused item(s) that have not met your expectation within 30 days of receiving.
Contact our service Center as soon as possible if you come across any of the above situations.
If for any reason you decide you no longer want the item. You can report it to us within 30 days of receiving it for a partial refund of the item cost.
Returns Process & Time-Frame
Please carefully follow our returns process to minimize any delays:
- If your item is returnable (see above), please submit a ticket in our service Center stating your:
- Order number
- SKU number or product name
- Reason for return
- Our customer service team will respond to your request within 24 hours and provide you with a return address.
- Please return the item according to our instructions send us return proof in the form of the tracking number and a valid return receipt.
- Once we have received the returned item(s), we will email you and arrange an exchange or a refund within 30 days.
After this, please note the refund times below:
For credit card refunds, please allow between 7-14 business days for the transaction to process.
For PayPal refunds, please allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to appear in your account.
For Wallet refunds (store credit), please allow 24 hours for your account to be updated.
Return Shipping Costs & Address
We aim to offer services that will benefit all of our loyal customers. Please always Contact Us prior to returning the items by submitting a ticket to obtain an return address.
- All shipping fees are at the customers expense. This includes shipping fees for a return or exchange. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Please contact your local post office to confirm the actual return shipping fee. We recommend you use the cheapest registered airmail method that is available.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Terms Of Service